Django Suit documentation¶
Django Suit - Modern theme for Django admin interface.
Django Suit is alternative theme/skin/extension for Django admin app (administration interface).
- Home page: http://djangosuit.com
- Demo: http://djangosuit.com/admin/
- Licence and Pricing: http://djangosuit.com/pricing/
- Github: https://github.com/darklow/django-suit
- Demo app on Github: https://github.com/darklow/django-suit-examples
- Changelog: Changelog.rst
- Supports: Django 1.4-2.0. Python: 2.6-3.4
- Supported apps
Click on screenshot for live demo:
There are handy widgets included in Django Suit.
Sortables are handy admin tools for ordering different lists.
Django Suit provides handy shortcut to include templates into forms.
Using few callable helpers you can customize change list row and cell attributes based on object instance variables.
How to use wysiwyg editors in Django Suit.
- Github: Use django-suit github issues, if you have any problems using Django Suit.
Besides documentation examples, Django Suit demo application source code is also available on separate github repository: django-suit-examples. If you see anything in demo application, you can always go to this repository and see implementation and code in one of
Besides Django admin, Django Suit supports following third-party apps:
- django-cms (v2.3.5 - v2.4.3) - Example Read notes
- django-filer (since v0.9.4) - Example
- django-mptt - Example
- django-reversion - Example
- django-import-export - Example
- Suggest other popular apps you would like to be supported here
If you are using third-party apps with special admin support (like django-cms) you also need to add
'cms' in the list of
`INSTALLED_APPS` in your